SABDA PONDAN

My photo
raub, Malaysia
How many people in this world look in the mirror every morning and feel inadequate and just, ugly? Yes, I am one of those people! What do you think about me? What do you see isn't the same with I had been through. Me, just me, and myself. A person who biologically borned male and it's a fact which it would never change. But, sometimes, I just love playing around with girls' stuff. Put some make up on my beautiful face or walking around with those extremely high heels. The fact that I am a man, well, I accept that, actually, I am living as a man with a woman's intelligent brain. How's that? Exciting right? The fact that I am a beauty with brain, I am not a transgender. Whatever you might have in your mind or you happened to utter, calling names, it just does not make me any more masculine or less feminine because, I am a woman by choice and a man by fate... if you can accept that, I can force you, it's your choice. A fat bitch struggling to be a skinny bitch.

Tuesday, 16 June 2015

Raincoat!

People are being obsessed and keep talking about raincoat from last couple of months. So! I think maybe i should have these kind of things in my wardrobe too. Then I found this raincoat at one of my favourite thrift shops in Shah Alam and believe me or not,it's only 5 ringgit. With bright yellow in colours and its still in good condition. I have a second thought on this one, just because black is my signature colour, but many of my dear friends convinced me that it does look good on me, plus, its only 5 ringgit. Good bargain indeed and if suddenly I did not like it on me, I could just simply give it to her. I actually kept this raincoat for almost 3 weeks in my wardrobe because I did not have the confidence to wear it. Finally, the time has come and after a while, I gained back my confidence, I wore it for the first time just because I did not have time to do laundry... and... these outfits the only things left. Hahaha...





No comments:

Post a Comment