SABDA PONDAN

My photo
raub, Malaysia
How many people in this world look in the mirror every morning and feel inadequate and just, ugly? Yes, I am one of those people! What do you think about me? What do you see isn't the same with I had been through. Me, just me, and myself. A person who biologically borned male and it's a fact which it would never change. But, sometimes, I just love playing around with girls' stuff. Put some make up on my beautiful face or walking around with those extremely high heels. The fact that I am a man, well, I accept that, actually, I am living as a man with a woman's intelligent brain. How's that? Exciting right? The fact that I am a beauty with brain, I am not a transgender. Whatever you might have in your mind or you happened to utter, calling names, it just does not make me any more masculine or less feminine because, I am a woman by choice and a man by fate... if you can accept that, I can force you, it's your choice. A fat bitch struggling to be a skinny bitch.

Saturday, 28 March 2015

FRINGE AND BANG !!

On  My  previous entry I was telling you about my hair and started to love it, same situation this time. Again it all about my hair. Fringe!! A very lame hair style that i wish to have and it's happening. I never try it because I have cubby cheek before. after I lost 28kg and unexpected accident by salon Fringe is the best style to show my cheek bones and slender face. Last Saturday i attended my schoolmate's wedding, i woke up early as  usual just to make sure my hair is nicely done . Unfortunately, i left my pomade in shah alam..

After changing the style for few times I decided to just blow dry my hair, proceed with fringe  style and Go. Bamm!!

I received a lot positive comment from my friends and followers on my social media. It's new, it's fresh, it's edgy and what themost important thing is it's soo me....




NECKLACE : BORROWED FROM ADAM
WHITE SHIRT : H&M
SKINNY : H&M
STUDDED CLUTCH : VERNS MALAYSIA
SHOES :  UNBRANDED (THRIFT SHOP)


No comments:

Post a Comment